Friday, August 10, 2007

A Special Feeling...

Writing, they say, is an art. There are some people who feel inclined to it..n this is something that can never be forced out of anybody. It's a natural thing..n I will ever be so grateful to God for having bestowed in me the the seeds of interest towards this wonderful activity. I never claim to be one who can write well..but only a person who can alwayz try to write well n never give up on that. The basic need for writing never springs from an attempt to outperform anybody or prove ur the best. It is only an honest feeling that wells up as a result of well...in my case the urge n more than anything else the need for geniune company. Trust me..this might sound a wee bit crazy, but writing, in my opinion takes things off ur chest n relieves u n at the end of it gives u the feeling of havin shared something with an entity. Writing is an embodiment of purity..it freshens n relaxes..it makes u feel wanted because u can alwayz go back to it whenever u wanna..There are some things in my life that I consider to be personal and..well..will always remain private n special..But theres nothin that I've not confessed to a piece of paper. Think about it..u get to pour ur heart out to a distinct soul that always understands ur rantings n still doesn't complain....! Theres nothin in this whole wide world that makes me feel so happy n content. As a living entity I believe that each one of us has feelings n emotions that soak our hearts...our actions are simply a consequence of all this. Some of us choose to reveal them out in the open..some of us don't. I, for one, belong to the latter category of people...n I always choose writing as a vent for everything that I wanna share. It simply propels me n fuels my thoughts n it identifies the very existence of my being. I've always pondered over the reason behind this...but alas..it is wise to put matters that cannot be explained to rest as not everything can have a reason..u just have to accept things as they are. I feel like a million dollars when I'm writin somethin n the process gives me infinite happiness. I go back to my first statement..writin is an art all right... but my heart says it is just an expression..of feelings...thoughts...opinions..but more than anythin else...the human soul...

No comments: